by Corey Lee Wilson
(The titles, subtitles, and comments in blue font are by Corey Lee Wilson)
1-VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMIZATION RATES BY RACE/ETHNICITY
If you’re not aware of this statistics and victimization rate ratios that have been fairly consistent for 5 decades, it could be because the fake news media focuses on one statistic (white on black crime rates per the image above) and fabricates the rest as The Color Crime report below clearly demonstrates with an unbiased/factual report every American needs to read.
If you choose to ignore these atrocious black crime rate statistics and believe in false ones perpetrated by fake news media and BLM—what is your agenda? It’s certainly not the truth and it can’t be addressing one of the three major issues affecting black Americans: Exponentially high crimes rates, the fatherless black family, and low education attainment rates.
Focusing on these 3 issues shows you understand the 3 major problems facing black America, and they key to their overall success (if you truly and honesty want to fix these problems and help black Americans), is you address the source of the problems and stop blaming institutional racism which does not exist “in this day and age.” Hell yes, it did in the past but once again I remind you, are you living in the present—or living in the past? There’s a huge difference!
Black on White 547,948 vs. White on Black 59,778 = 9.2:1 Ratio meaning blacks commit at least nine times more violent crimes against whites that whites commit against blacks.
Hispanic on White 365,299 vs. White on Hispanic 207,104 = 1.8:1 Ratio meaning Hispanics commit almost twice as many violent crimes against whites as whites commit against Hispanics.
Black on Hispanic 112,365 vs. Hispanic on Black 44,551 = 2.5:1 Ratio meaning blacks commit two and a half times more violent crimes against Hispanics as Hispanics commit against blacks.
2-CRIME RATE COMPARISONS BY RACE/ETHNICITY VS. “SO CALLED” RAMPANT POLICE BRUTALITY
The bolded sections are by me for emphasis because you can count on some of the unsapient attendees of these Townhall discussions to ignore them at their own peril due to their own racism, hatred, bias, prejudice and/or ignorance.
As an example, to address some Brothers issues with policing procedures, when you’re black and you’re followed in a department store—don’t get mad at law enforcement for targeting you! They know the above and below statistics all too well and they have to be conservative in their judgement based on their dangerous profession they’re in.
Get mad at the other blacks that create these statistics that are the root cause of your anguish and incidents.
These policing and security measures are S.M.A.R.T. (not biased or racist) because they follow policing procedures that are: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely. Our law enforcement professionals (now more than 25% non-white) don’t know you like I know you’re a law abiding and awesome human being and Phi Tau Brother. How could they just be looking at you?
However, they can make reasonable assumptions based on your demographic if you’re going to steal something, so they do the smart thing and follow you more closely if you’re black or Hispanic than an Asian or a white. Once they followed you enough and saw you meant no harm—they left you alone, right?
The Color of Crime
2016 by Edwin S. Rubenstein, M.A.
1. The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
2. There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups. The black crime rate is the most horrific crime rate statistic in the USA and of course explains the high incarceration rate for blacks compared to whites—not due to unfair sentencing. Any sapient being knows this!
3. In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race. “Oh no!” said Mr. Bill to Mr. Sluggo on a popular black/white skit on SNL in the early years.
4. In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. Whites are clearly the majority of victims and every person of color needs to recognize this before they spread false information and make false accusations. These are OMFG! statistics and no sapient being will deny or ignore them.
5. In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely. Where’s the BLM and other “so called” social justice warriors outrage for this and the other atrocious black crime rate statistics that only blacks can solve by themselves? Where is it? Please tell me. I want to know.
6. If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent. Black males are EIGHT times more likely to commit rape than white males and this ratio hasn’t moved much in 50 years.
7. In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent. There are more blacks killed by other blacks in ONE week in Chicago than all the rest of justifiable black killings by law enforcement in one year!
8. In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest. In other words, races/ethnicities with a higher violent crime rate (i.e. blacks and Hispanics) are more likely to be shot and killed.
9. In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks. Police brutality is evidently not the problem—a black man’s greatest enemy is another black man, and this is clearly the problem—not so called police brutality.
10. Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity. We’ll see the same on steroids if the unsapient, no, make that idiotic, depolicing measures are approved. However, the depolicing measures might be successful if major cities had low white and Asian crime rates like the New York City and Chicago examples per item 6 & 7 above.
Sapiently yours! Corey Lee Wilson